Teachers are natives with qualifications and experience in teaching Arabic to non-natives
Our classes are student-centred which will keep you engaged and focused
Our groups classes are small and intimate so every student has time to interact with the teacher
COURSES MATERIALS PROVIDED
We put a lot of thought into the course materials for our programme so you can learn from the best resources.
This course is for complete beginners with the specific purpose of enabling you to read Quranic Arabic as well as regular Arabic text. You’ll start with the Arabic alphabet and work through the Qa’idah (reading primer Al-Qa’idah An-Nooraaniyyah/Noorul Bayaan) until you are able to read verses from the Quran independently with good pronunciation. You will also memorise selected short essential Surahs through repetition with the teacher in class.
By the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Read Quranic verses independently
- Understand how to read with correct pronunciation
- Recite selected short Surahs from memory
This programme is ideal if:
- You have little to zero knowledge of reading Arabic text
- You learnt to read previously but need to refresh your knowledge and strengthen your foundations
Small group classes
Learn to pronounce correctly so you set the right foundations
Memorise selected short Surahs
Course materials provided
Duration: 40 hours
– Learn to read Arabic words and sentences by completing the Qaa’idah (Arabic Primer)
– Memorise 6 short Surahs (Al-Fatihah, An-Naas-Al-Kaafirun)/ improve your recitation of them
Duration: 40 hours
– Develop your confidence and fluency in reciting Quran through daily reading practice (Qaa’idah An-Nooraaniyyah/Noorul Bayaan)
– Improve your pronunciation of Arabic
– Practice some basic Tajweed rules
– Memorise selected short Surahs.
Please indicate the course you want to register for by quoting the course code at registration (example course code: QBF12M).
|Quran for Beginners
(40 hours per level)
So, what are you waiting for?
Get started by registering today, or contact us for enquiries.
What's an Evaluation?
The Evaluation lasts for 15-30 minutes. During this time, we assess your level and needs so we can place you on the correct level.
What's the registration process?
2. Book your evaluation session with us.
3. Pay for the course
4. Get started!
What is the cancellation policy?
You can view all our policies on our terms and conditions page here: www.explorearabic.org/terms
What currency are the fees in?
Is there funding for students who cannot afford it?
Yes, you can speak to us if the fees are too high.