- Explore Arabic is a website and a facilitator of Arabic and Quran education based in the United Kingdom. Its aims are as mentioned in the ‘About Us’ page of the website.
- The main activity of the entity is the providing of free and paid educational materials and the organisation of study programmes abroad, collaborating with other institutes and organisations who are in agreement with conducting programmes according to the standards specified by Explore Arabic.
- These Terms and Conditions will be part of the contract between the client and Amaanii Ltd, trading as Explore Arabic. Amaanii LTD is registered in England and Wales under company number 12976582 and its registered office is at The Account Box, The Media Centre, 7 Northumberland Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1RL.
Products and services provided by Amaanii Ltd via this website (explorearabic.org) are sold under the brand name ‘Explore Arabic’.
Modification of these Terms and Services
Explore Arabic reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms, or any additional terms and notices. If we do so, we will inform You either by posting the modified Terms here or through other communications. Your continued use of Explore Arabic after the posting of changes constitutes Your binding acceptance of such changes. We may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.